Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A way to remember

Over the last six months silly Ol'Alex has been doing such fun things and now I can't remember what day and exactly how I felt at the time. So I decided I needed to keep track of his milestones so that I would always remember. I have been trying to think of the best way to remember everything that would be ideal for a mom with a soon to be crawling child. I also wanted to make sure that all of our Family and Friends near and far could "see" what I am seeing and feeling. So HELLO 2008, I have decided that a blog would be fun. I promise to capture his milestones and update you on the fun things that he does but I also promise that I won't write long drawn out explanations of our day to day activities(you know you love my stories). Some days will be boring because I do want to remember and P to see when he leaves, what and how much Alex ate, when he went to bed and other day to day stuff so I am going to try to write a line or two at the end of each day. I will try to get Patrick to write a line or two here and there but I am sure we all know how that will work out =)

You can always see our semi updated pictures at: http://alexjrich.shutterfly.com/action/

No comments: