Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day part 2

My good friend Emily came to visit for a few days from North Carolina but lucky for me she didn't want to do any touristy stuff!!! YEAH.  We of course did a day in wine country and spent one day exploring some of San Diego's most beautiful spots.  Emily has quite the talent for photography and an amazing camera (I think I know what I am asking for for Christmas), so while we were checking out the Hotel del Coronado she took some AMAZING shots of Alex.  I hope you enjoy some of the best pictures from our relaxing weekend

















1 comment:

Debra said...

Those ARE great pics! It looks like you had a good time with Emily there. That countdown clock is certainly moving! Have you seen the shirts for toddlers at this site:
http://www.cafepress.com/HS3OSC (kids helicopter shirts)?