Thursday, February 18, 2010

We Begin Again!


Its been a while....not sure if anyone follows this blog but for my own sanity I will continue. Deployment 2010 is just around the corner and Patrick left today for a 3 week work up. Mohave Viper Training...we are not friends....

My biggest concern for our second deployment is going to be Alex.... When Patrick left for Iraq Big Al was only 7 months old, his only real bond was with me and so both he and Patrick were "ok" with the deployment separation. This time not so much....we are talking full on BFF. When Patrick left this morning for training and gave a different "bye" than normal, Alex totally knew that something was up. Every time I have told him no he YELLS for DADDY. I know I will be fine, its a part of this life but boy oh boy this is gonna be tough if the hysterical crying for Daddy lasts long.

Its mean to say but I am wishing away precious time with my son just to have my husband back...life of a military spouse, double edge sword.

Hurry up November 2010!

No comments: