Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Whoa Whoa Whoa

Its been a long tough week with the "Alex cry daddy bye bye" business, but to test my own patience I think, i decided it was time to say good bye to the training cup we so lovingly call the "bock." Sunday night was the last "bock" and boy has it been loud and whiny on Plumosa St. Then as I was gearing up for evening 2 of no "bock" Mabel sat me down for the Potty training Pep talk...she wanted to start this weekend ...cold turkey potty training. WOW really? I am all about doing it ASAP but just wasn't mentally ready for it this week. Lucky for me we are going on vacation in 3 weeks and will be in the car a lot so that pushes off potty training until the beginning of April when Daddy will be home! PHEW....its 8:30 thats a reasonable bed time right? Good night!

Bye Bye Bock



No comments: