Wednesday, November 12, 2008

USMC Ball

My Handsome Date in his Dress Blues

Even though the guys are gone friday was the USMC Birthday ball for the whole MAG-39 (Marine Air Group - Camp Pendleton) Officers. About 16 of us Gunfighter wives decided to go and have a blast and a blast we had. I truly feel blessed to have these girls here with me during this deployment.  
Brianna, Me & Chrissy
Kristi, Brianna, Me, Chrissy & Robin
We got our hair done at the school of beauty in Oceanside and they did an awesome job...$20 including tip.  AWESOME!  We got down to The San Diego Sheridan just in time for cocktail hour.  Once we met up with the rest of the Gunfighter gals we had an awesome dinner, watched the ceremony and danced the night away. 

Gunfighter Gals
After Dinner
My best friends
Chuck wives 

This years ball was much more fun than last year but that probably because I am not 8 months pregnant and because none of the guys dance when they are there. We sure missed them a lot but it was nice to get out of the house and get dressed up.  I am looking forward to next years ball!
Gunfighter Salute

No comments: