Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wifey Weekend

When I got home from the ball Annie was already here...ready for our wifey weekend. We went to the Wilson Creek Winery on Saturday and had a great time. Brianna asked me to be her Matron of Honor a few weeks ago and I can't wait. We looked at the winery wedding site and it was stunning.
Brianna and Chrissy 
Annie and I
us girls

Annie, Chrissy, Me & Brianna

 After the winery we went to the mall to shop because its what we do best!  After that we went to Hooters (haha we were craving hot wings) and had a sleepover at my house.  Brianna, Joey, Alex, Pete and I all slept in our bed it was surprisingly comfortable.    

Alex <3>

Sunday we did nothing all day, and then just like that we were 1 week down on this deployment.   Only 27 to go!

No comments: