Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sick babies are no fun!



When we got home from VA two weeks ago Alex came down with a tummy bug.  After a few days I took him to the ER (in the military thats what you have to do on the weekends)  and they gave him a popsicle. This of course, did not answer my question of what is wrong with him.  Everything that touched his mouth came right back out of both ends.  He was starving and I felt terrible for him.  He would not smile or laugh, this was driving me crazy because he is normally so silly. He started to get better around day 6 but on day 7 he got really sick again.  We luckily got an appt with our doctor and she said to stop giving him milk and try the only carbs. With my luck he was much better as soon as we got to the doctors office but I felt better having him looked at. I noticed about day 8 that he was getting two new teeth (he has 3 on top and 3 on the bottom) so that probably didn't help with the mood either. It was a long 10 days but Alex is back and super silly again (see the dancing video).  He is not doing so good at the sleeping thing now but he eats his snacks ALL day long.  Good to have you back Busters.  

No comments: